& Construction Specifications
Lawson Farm, Foxborough - Build Your Dream Home
Lawson Farm, Foxborough, MA is one of several luxury home subdivisions that Better Living Real Estate® can assist you with evaluating for your needs. Whether purchasing in Lawson Farm or any of the local new construction opportunities in Foxboro, MA or surrounding towns, your entire construction experience will put you at the center of the process starting with your VIP introduction to our experienced new construction and luxury home Sales Team at Better Living Real Estate®.
Home Plans for Immediate Delivery
Explore our sample home plans on this page. These plans are just a few examples of the many home plans that Better Living Real Estate can assist you with discovering and developing, whether in Lawson Farm in in any of the other new construction subdivisions in our local market. Click on the home image below to view floor plans and additional specifications. In addition to the plans featured on this page, we have dozens more to choose through our local architect.
Custom Design & Building Options
If you have an existing set of plans that you would like to build, let us find you the perfect lot and price your construction package. If you don't already have floor plans, bring us your ideas and our local architects can work with you to custom design the home of your dreams.
By purchasing a turn-key luxury floor plan, or custom designing your own luxury home, your final new construction will be a masterpiece and one that has been tailored to you and your family's needs and lifestyle.
Click the sample plans available at Lawson Farm, Foxborough for Pricing and Details*
* Pricing is based on matching a floor plan style with a specific lot. Lot prices may vary depending on location and availability. Prices are subject to change based on final selection of materials, finishes, lot premiums, builder pricing and other conditions. Lot Reservation does not establish an agreement on final price and specifications. Final contract price and specification are established between the buyer and builder by signed purchase and sale agreement only. For more information or clarification on available lots, plans, specifications and pricing, please contact our Sales Team.
Plan Style "A" is a stunning gambrel roof colonial containing a two car garage with interior access on the main level of the home. The 9 foot ceiling, first floor includes a spacious family room, kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances and island, breakfast nook, formal dining room and separate living room that can be used as a first floor den or home office. The first floor plan is flexible and walls can be opened up or removed to accommodate reasonable changes to the plan... learn more
Plan Style "B" is a New England classic gable roof colonial with partial farmer's porch containing a two car garage with mud room and interior access on the main level of the home. The first floor has 9 foot-10 inch high ceilings and includes a spacious family room, kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances and island, breakfast nook, formal dining room and first floor home office... learn more
Plan Style "C" is an extravagant hip roof colonial with entry porch & two story foyer contains a two car garage with mud room, first floor lavatory and interior access on the main level of the home. The first floor has 10 foot high ceilings and includes a spacious family room, eat-in kitchen with separate pantry room, island and modern stainless steel appliances, formal dining room and first floor living room... learn more
Plan Style "D" is a contemporary mix of classic dormered roof lines and gable roof covered entry that makes this colonial style home truly stand out. It contains a two car garage with mud room, first floor lavatory, walk-in closet and interior access on the main level of the home. The first floor has 9 foot-10 inch high ceilings and includes a spacious family room, kitchen with breakfast nook, separate butlers pantry, island and modern stainless steel appliances... learn more
Lawson Farm Foxborough - Home Construction Specifications
- Land Cleared and Stumped where deemed necessary by Builder.
- Approximately 50+/- feet of Driveway to be Prepped and Installed. See plan and site conditions for details.
- Installation of Municipal Water Connection, Underground Electric and Cable Service and Four-Bedroom Septic System.
- Finish Grade and Landscaping of disturbed area to be Completed.
- All work to be completed to Town, State, and Federal Specifications to Code.
- 10” Poured Damp Proof Foundation.
- Concrete Footings.
- Home approximately 4” Slabs, 3500 PSI+.
- Garage Floor approximately 4” Slab, 3500 PSI+.
- Exterior Wall 2” x 6” Framing @ 16” OC.
- Interior Wall 2” x 4” Framing. Some Plumbing Walls may be 2"x6".
- 7/16” Exterior Zip System Wall Sheathing.
- 5/8" Zip System Roof Sheathing.
- First Story approximately 9’ Ceiling.
- Second Story approximately 8’ Ceilings.
- Certainteed Landmark ® Lifetime Asphalt Architectural Shingles.
- All Insulation to be installed per Massachusetts’ State Code requirements. R21 Walls | R38 Ceilings/Rafters | Or as required by Massachusetts’ State Code
REAR EXTERIOR DECK
- Composite Rear Decking w/Vinyl Railing Kits, from Builder’s Selection. 12'x14' unless otherwise indicated on plans.
- Footings installed to Code.
EXTERIOR WINDOWS & DOORS
- Andersen ® 200 Series Thermopane Double-Hung Windows with Screens. Top Sash (three over three) Grills.
- Andersen Slider. Two-Panel, no Grille.
- Therma-Tru Fiberglass Front Doors. 3068 Front Entry with two 12" Side Lites (5 lite).
- Wayne Dalton 8300 Sonoma Door with Hardware. Remotes and Keypad Included
EXTERIOR SIDING & FINISH
- Certainteed ® Monogram Vinyl Siding. 4” Clapboard Lap (Woodgrain) | Various Color Selections
- White Vinyl Cornerboards. 5” Traditional.
- White PVC Trim from Builder’s Selection. Rams Crown and Sill on Exterior Trim of Front Windows | All other Windows 5/4" PVC Picture Frame
- White Vinyl Soffit
- White, 4” Aluminum Gutters w/Downspouts, Installed to Code, at Builder’s discretion.
- Walls - Primed and Painted with Two Coats of Benjamin Moore ® Paint. Bathrooms and Kitchen Eggshell Finish, all Other Rooms Flat Finish | Up to Three Color Choices Standard
- Trim - Two coats of Benjamin Moore ® Semi-Gloss Finish. White, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Exterior Doors - Benjamin Moore ® Paint Color. Client’s choice, from Builder’s Selection.
- Dining Room - Crown Molding with Shadow Box and Chair Rail, or Crown Molding with Wainscoting, from Builder’s Selection.
- All other Rooms - Baseboard: 5-¼” Colonial, from Builder’s Selection | Interior Window/door: 3 ½ ” Stafford Casing, from Builder’s Selection.
- Interior Doors - Masonite ® Classics 2 Panel Door - Roman Smooth Series Arched.
- Ceramic Tile 12” x 12”, in Bathrooms and Laundry Room, from Builder’s Selection
- Hardwood Floors throughout First Floor - Pre-Finished Red Oak, 3 ¼”wide x ¾“ thick - Excludes Bathroom
- Carpet throughout Second Floor, from Builder’s Selection.
- Standard Oak Finished Stairway from First Floor to Second Floor
- Primarily PVC and PEX ® Piping.
- Copper Piping where required by Massachusetts’ State Code.
- Tile Shower in Master Bath, from Builder’s Selection. See plan for size and shape.
- Fiberglass Tub/Shower in Guest Bath(s). See plan for size and shape.
- Double Sinks in Master Bath. See plan for size and shape.
- 50 Gallon Power Vented Water Heater fueled by Natural Gas.
- Kohler ® Wellworth Elongated Toilets.
- Moen Chateau ® Plumbing Fixtures in Guest Baths. Single Handle Faucets.
- Moen Brantford ®. Chrome, Single Lever Faucet - Pullout spray.
Two-Zone Goodman ® Forced Hot Air Heating/Air Conditioning System by Natural Gas.
● Heatilator/Heat & Glo ® Propane Fireplace with Mantle Kit Included - No Hearth.
KITCHEN & BATH
- Aristokraft ® Kitchen & Bath Cabinets, from Builder’s Standard Selection. Multiple Colors and Styles to Choose from | Dove Tail Drawers Standard | Soft Close Doors and Drawers Standard | Crown Molding on Upper Kitchen Cabinet Standard | 36” Upper Kitchen Cabinets Standard
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Baths, f rom Builder’s Standard Selection.
- GE ® Profile Appliances: Natural Gas Electric Cooktop | Dishwasher | Oven/Microwave Combo (Electric) | Range Hood over Cooktop (Recirculating Interior)
- Refrigerator to be supplied by Buyer.
- Washer and Dryer to be Supplied by Buyer.
- Wood Shelves in All Closets with Brackets and Poles.
- Electrical Outlets Installed in Each Room, according to Massachusetts’ State Code.
- Telephone, Cable and Ethernet Cables installed. See plan for details, or where otherwise agreed upon between Buyer and Builder.
- See Builder for Lighting Schedule.
- Lighting Fixture Allowance of $3000.
- Loam with Hydro Seed on Cleared Areas, wood chips on slopes.
- Mulch and/or Wood Chips in Beds in Front of Home.
- Paver Walkway Installed. See site plan or on-site conditions for location.
- 12 Healthy Plants, Bushes or Shrubs.
Specifications for Lawson Farm Foxborough are offered by Bonvie Homes, the Home Builder, Bonvie Homes reserves the right to substitute any product with a product of equal or greater quality. Unless agreed upon, allowances to be used at vendor of builder’s discretion. DISCLAIMER: NOT ALL ITEMS ON THIS SPEC SHEET MAY BE INCLUDED IN YOUR HOME. Final Specifications are Subject to Purchase and Sale Agreement signed between the Buyer and Builder.